This is incredible. I was just nominated for a Liebster Award. If I didn’t know better I would think that Anna at Film Grimoire is in love with me or something. This is the third time she has nominated me for an award. I would say that I’m speechless, but I’m not. I have a lot to say, but first of all: Thank you, Anna! For those of you who don’t know who Anna is: She is a fellow film fanatic, who writes thoughtful reviews and always answers people’s comments, which I think is really cool. She has a boyfriend, so I was just kidding about what I said before, in case you don’t get my weird sense of humor. Continue reading
This is incredible! Once again I’m very humbled to announce that this very blog has been nominated for the Blog of the Year Award 2013. I’m even more stoked that once more it’s my blogger amigo Thomas J. Ford of Music & Movies Cafe who nominated me. If you recall he nominated me my very first award ever, The Sunshine Award, not so long ago. This time, since there are no rules against it (that I know of) I’m going to nominate him as well and not just because he thought of me twice, but because I actually truly enjoy reading his blog and he seems like a really nice guy. He’s currently on a Christmas movie marathon. God bless you, Tom! Continue reading
I am thrilled and happy to announce that I have been nominated for my first blogging award ever: The Sunshine Award! I owe this great pleasure and honor to fellow blogger Thomas J. Ford (follow him @thomasjford) of Music & Movies Cafe (at thomasjford.wordpress.com). Here are my eleven nominees (in alphabetical order), eleven random facts about myself and eleven questions for my nominees.
My Eleven Nominees
The Critical Eye
I love green inspirations
The Dimwit Diary
The Saint Jeffreys
SFox Writing’s Blog
Eleven Random Facts about Myself
1. I almost drowned once.
2. I reprised playing the guitar just yesterday.
3. Federico Fellini is my favorite director.
4. I am fluent in Italian, German and English (I wish my French was a bit better).
5. Home is where my family is.
6. I’ve never lived in a place for more than five years.
7. I am a practicing Christian.
8. Breathe is my favorite song by Skrillex.
9. Blue is my favorite color, because black is not a color.
10. I could eat pasta everyday.
11. I am a hopeless romantic.
Eleven Questions for my Nominees
1. What’s your favorite film?
2. What’s your go to drink?
3. Do you own anything vintage?
4. One luxury you can’t live without?
5. Blondes, brunettes or red heads?
6. Mac or PC?
7. What’s your favorite cuisine?
8. Stripes or pois?
9. One thing your very proud of?
10. Water: Sparkling or still?
11. Something weird that you like?
Once again I would like to thank Thomas J. Ford for his support. I highly recommend his blog (and not only because he nominated me). I’d also like to take this opportunity thank everyone that has ever read, commented and given me feedback on my blog.
Congratulations to the every blog I nominated on their great work and dedication. As I understand it The Sunshine Award is about blogs that inspire you, and you guys definitely inspire me.