Film Grimoire, one of my new favorite film blogs, just nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! I am humbled and honored, because as I said I enjoy reading her blog and am a big fan of her logo and page design. Very much recommending her blog and not just because she nominated me, although if you want me to praise your work that always helps.
So now the rules…
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
Link to their blog.
3. Select 15 bloggers you follow and want to pass the award onto.
In alphabetical order here are the people I’d like to nominate:
1. A World of Film | Films You Should See
2. Cinema Interruptus | Film Reviews | Rants, raves and ramblings of a cinephile…
3. The Critical Eye | movies, music and other musings
4. Deconstructing Life | Musings of a College Student
5. The Dirk Malcolm Alternative | Films, memories and lists
7. Hope Lies at 24 Frames Per Second | On cinema. The seventh art in the age of the digital.
8. Lia in Brussels
9. Literary Vittles | A bookish blog about writing, traveling, film, and some post-college ramblings.
10. The Moving Silent | Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don’t claim them. Feel the artistry moving through, and be silent.
11. Music & Music Cafe | What is on the menu today?
12. Oh! That Film Blog | The Ramblings of a self-confessed cinema addict
13. Righteous Cinema | Movie Reviews
14. Vinnieh | Movie Reviews and Anything Else That Comes to Mind
15. The World of Jenny Pugh | Leeds lass living in Liverpool, loving life!
4. Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them of it.
Done. I won’t inform them though, because want to see who actually reads my blog. Also, I’m really just too lazy. Sorry!
5. Finally, list seven interesting facts about yourself.
Don’t know how interesting these are, but here it goes:
I. I recently became obsessed with Marc Jacobs. He is perfection.
II. I have no tattoos, but I’d like to get one. What the hell am I waiting for?
III. I spend way too much time online.
IV. I adore patterns: Dots (pois), stripes, zebra, leopard, the LV monogram et al.
V. I still didn’t brush my teeth today.
VI. I enjoy listening to KPOP even though it’s “bad” music.
VII. I think ballerinas are the sexiest shoes ever.
That was it. Once again I’d like to thank Anna at Film Grimoire for the nomination. It’s funny because this award name has the word versatile in it, but all I do is talk film, so I feel like the least versatile blogger ever. Anyway, I love the Versatile Blogger Award logo, it reminds me of vintage Prada perfume designs, but also Oreo and Acqua Panna for some reason.
But enough product placement (not that I get any money). As always I’d also like to thank my readers, which seem to have increased lately, so that’s cool. Thank you, my friends! Thank you for reading, thank you for commenting, thank you for sharing, thank you for stopping by and thank you for being you.